Eagle Theatre of Hammonton, NJ is seeking a General Manager.
General Manager supervises the day to day business operations of the organization, including facilities, operations, human resources and information technology. The General Manager reports directly to the Managing Director.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Serve as the primary contact for company that manages theatre’s day-to-day operations.
• Manage and supervise human resources through administration of payroll, benefits, personnel management, employee orientation, and the ongoing development of policies and the employee handbook.
• Analyze vendor contracts, insurance policies, human resources, facility/disaster plan, and other pertinent areas.
• Supervise Information Technology by coordinating maintenance, repair, and development of computers, phone system, databases and new technologies for the organization.
• Serve as member of the Management Team, guiding and monitoring the plans and goals of the organization, in order to ensure that the business areas of the operation are included in and informed about organizational issues that affect it.
• Collaborate with Managing Director and Bookkeeper regarding the theater’s finances, including budgeting, payroll administration, tracking of organizational expenditures, reconciliations, and financial reports.
• Oversee the policies and processes for all interns, apprentices and volunteers.
• Represent theatre to the state and county organizations, local and national theatre communities.
• Handle all Box Office Duties, including guest relations, responding to phone and email requests, Season Pass Holder, planning and implementation of guest relation interaction strategy.
Salary based with experience.
Bachelors degree or relevant work experience.
Degree or experience in theatre management a plus.
Email resumes to email@example.com
Screening will begin immediately and will end when the position is filled.
Founded in 2009, Eagle Theatre, South Jersey’s only year-round professional Equity theatre, is dedicated to redefining regional theatre through innovation, enlightened production techniques and the development of eclectic theatrics. This award-winning cultural epicenter boasts state of the art equipment, a free double parking lot, Sharrott Winery’s on-site Wine Lounge, and is located within walking distance of several boutiques and acclaimed dining destinations in Downtown Hammonton. Eagle Theatre strives to provide an impactful experience from customer service to world class entertainment.
Eagle Theatre Season Includes;
*5 Mainstage Productions, *A Year-Round Conservatory, *On-site and Touring Theatre For Young Audiences, Jersey Fringe Festival, *3 New Work Development Series Readings